>things i’ve learned this week:
1. Comparison is an evil, evil spiral to which i am desperately prone, despite my strongest feelings that i conquered it in middle school…. =)
2. I need things to look forward to, to pass time and stay excited! right now they are: (a) Dan’s wedding in 4 weeks!, (b) tix to see Cirque de Soleil in two weeks! (c) a 10K mud-run in Philly in July, (d) a college reunion in July
3. I can wear skinny jeans!
4. International Pillow Fight Day is the first Saturday in April, in cities all over the world! In NYC it is in Union Square–feathers galore!
5. I can read, if i put my mind to it.
6. Having ice cream in the freezer doesn’t have to be a downfall; i find it strangely comforting just knowing that its there… so that if everything falls apart i have somewhere to go for solace. =)
7. Being 25 doesn’t feel much different than being 24… except for the mental anxiety associated with being yet another year older…. does all of life pass this way?
8. I can run 13.1 miles! =)